Our batteries are made by hand from start to finish in the following steps:
- Lead straps are welded to the positive and negative lead plates to make a cell
- The lead plates are separated by separator plates
- The completed cell is lowered into the rubber casing (a 6-volt battery consists of three cells of 2 volts – a 12-volt battery consists of six cells of 2 volts)
- A lid is fitted to the battery casing
- The battery is closed and sealed with liquid bitumen
- Lead connectors and poles are welded
- Plastic plugs and pole rings are fitted, and the battery is completed.
The SEH team has been providing high quality batteries for vehicles since 1954.
Our traditional values, strict dedication to quality and passion for the product have ensured that SEH remains, to this day, the best vintage battery for your vehicle.
It is very important to us that you are completely satisfied with our product. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com